REVEALED!! The Secret Life Of Food This is a Masterclass for the hip, happy and hungry who just love...
Discover the Secret Life of Food at the next Melbourne masterclass. Understand clean eating, raw food, Paleo, FODMAP and enjoy delicious Spa Cuisine with Chef & Nutritionist Samantha Gowing. Learn More
Enjoy Recipes, read Sam’s Blog, Cook in Byron Bay, visit our Shop, read Media, get Mentoring Menu. Start Here
Join my thriving tribe of successful entrepreneurs. Discover how my 30 years of business experience can enrich your life.
Recipes & remedies from Australia’s leading spa chef Samantha Gowing celebrating her passion for food as medicine. Read reviewBuy The Book
If you’re a startup business, health practitioner, chef or author, our proven mentoring can help you.Startup Workshop
In the world of polarised food messages for kids, Kay Richardson is a beacon of light and authenticity for parents...
What we do
- Strategically stage your business for success and implement with clarity and confidence
- Identify hidden profits and improve productivity and profit margins in your business
- Avoid the critical errors that most people make in their first year of business
- Create compelling web content and boost your business marketing system
- Create magnetic client attraction campaigns & get noticed in the media
- Support the change management process as you implement new initiatives
Masterclasses happen every few months in capital cities around Australia
We’ve been teaching Food as Medicine in our popular cooking school for more than twelve years so it’s no wonder that our individually tailored private classes and public Masterclasses are sought after worldwide.Exclusive private classes are available Australia wide. Prices start from $195 per person for a minimum of six people in our Byron Bay location, more for interstate events. Corporate classes and Festival events are our specialty. Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for updates.
We create and develop powerful marketing campaigns for wellness businesses. We help people get online to create compelling content and data management systems to ensure client engagement and conversion to sales. Our wellness product range and insightful market trend analysis helps companies ascertain where to strategically align their brand.
Book Sam to speak to your group, big or small, local or global.
Audiences are as diverse as senior executives, school groups, fundraising lunches, corporate teams, spa associations, travel conventions, community workshops, and keynote address for conferences worldwide.
- The Organic vs. Conventional Food Debate
- Food vs. Supplements
- The Naked Truth about Raw Food
- Whole Happiness™ – the Power of Gratitude
- Women’s Health & the Need to Thrive
- Social Media, Online Marketing for the Wellness Professional
- The Food, the Whole Food & Nothing but the Food
- The Influence of Australian Women in Hospitality
- How to Build a Successful Wellness Business