The Happy Mondays is an organic regular feature blog post that contemplates spiritual, motivational and entrepreneurial life. Sometimes I...
An affordable community oriented wellness business boosting workshop 23rd August $30/$45 More
Enjoy Recipes, read Sam’s Blog, Dine in Byron Bay, visit our Shop, read Media, get Mentoring Menu. Start here
A Clean Eating, Paleo & Superfood cooking class Saturday 6th September 10-4pm. 1 seat left!
Recipes & remedies from Australia’s leading spa chef Samantha Gowing celebrating her passion for food as medicine. Read reviewTake A Look
Subscribe to Now & Zen (est. 2002) and get a FREE copy of our Whole Happiness – Health Retreat at Home eZine.Subscribe Here
What we do
- Strategically stage your business for success and implement with clarity and confidence
- Identify hidden profits and improve productivity and profit margins in your business
- Avoid the critical errors that most people make in their first year of business
- Create compelling web content and boost your business marketing system
- Create magnetic client attraction campaigns & get noticed in the media
- Support the change management process as you implement new initiatives
Masterclasses happen every few months in capital cities around Australia
We’ve been teaching Food as Medicine in our popular cooking school for more than twelve years so it’s no wonder that our individually tailored private classes and public Masterclasses are sought after worldwide.Exclusive private classes are available Australia wide. Prices start from $195 per person for a minimum of six people in our Byron Bay location, more for interstate events. Corporate classes and Festival events are our specialty. Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for updates.
We create and develop powerful marketing campaigns for wellness businesses. We help people get online to create compelling content and data management systems to ensure client engagement and conversion to sales. Our wellness product range and insightful market trend analysis helps companies ascertain where to strategically align their brand.
Book us to speak to your group, big or small, local or global.
Audiences are as diverse as senior executives, school groups, fundraising lunches, corporate teams, spa associations, travel conventions, community workshops, and keynote address for conferences worldwide.
- The Organic vs. Conventional Food Debate
- Food vs. Supplements
- The Naked Truth about Raw Food
- Whole Happiness™ – the Power of Gratitude
- Women’s Health & the Need to Thrive
- Social Media, Online Marketing for the Wellness Professional
- The Food, the Whole Food & Nothing but the Food
- The Influence of Australian Women in Hospitality
- How to Build a Successful Wellness Business
How to build a successful wellness business MEDIA RELEASE August 2014 Passionate entrepreneur, wellness business expert and dedicated advocate...