Apricot and white chocolate biscuits
Super yummy and really easy and only 10 minutes in the oven! A conventional recipe for a special treat, not every day and switch up the flour and sugar with your preferences.
150g butter, cubed, room temperature
150g caster sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 tbsp milk
220g self-raising flour
150g white chocolate buds, roughly chopped
100g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170 C.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand held electric beater, cream butter and sugar together until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Slowly add egg, vanilla and milk.
- Mix in the flour and salt to make a stiff dough, then add chopped white chocolate and apricots.
- Roll the mix into golf ball sized balls and press with a fork.
- Bake 10 minutes until golden. Allow to cool to crisp up, then transfer to a wire rack to cool before serving.