Ever tried #Blackbettybam on your potatoes? You better get to it as this is delicious! Don’t forget to tag us in your #Blackbettybam creationsPrint
Spuds & Betty
Black Betty Bam Potatoes
Ever tried #Blackbettybam on your potatoes? You better get to it as this is delicious! Don’t forget to tag us in your #Blackbettybam creations
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45
- Total Time: 1 hour
4 potatoes, peeled end washed
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1.5 tablespoons Black Betty Bam
Salt and pepper
- Dice the potatoes into chunks.
- Add the potatoes to a pot of boiling water with a pinch of salt and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and gently roughen them up with a fork, then add the melted butter and gently toss.
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish and brush a thin film of Black Betty Bam over them and bake at 200°C for approximately 45 minutes, or until brown and crispy; occasionally rotating the potatoes
- Season with salt, pepper and fresh parsley.
Black Betty Bam is a plant-based, gluten free, umami rich spread born in Byron Bay and made in Australia using certified organic ingredients where possible. High in Vitamin B1, 2, 3, 12 and a source of Vitamin B6 with no added sugar. Spread on toast, your favourite crackers, antipasto, stir through eggs or serve with roast meats or vegetables. Created by Chef & Nutritionist Samantha Gowing, born in Byron Bay and made in Australia.
✔️High in Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B12
✔️Source of Vitamin B6
✔️No Added Sugar
✔️Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
✔️No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
#blackbettybam #plantbased #australianmade #vegan #veganfood #vegetarian #byronbay #byronbayfood #australia #sydney #healthyfood #tasty #yum #snackideas #love #snackfood #supportlocal #smallbusiness #supportsmallbusiness #foodie #food #instafood #igfood #chefmade #foodoftheday #foodlover