Gluten free ham and egg cups
An easy protein rich, gluten free recipe for the kids to make Dad on Father’s Day – or any day!
½ teaspoon olive oil
4 large slices ham
4 large eggs
Pinch smoky paprika
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
1 tablespoon Parmesan, grated
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Lightly brush 4 muffin cups with olive oil.
- Using a fluted scone cutter, cut ham into rounds.
- Fit 1 slice of ham into each muffin cup. Chop leftover ham finely and set aside.
- Crack 1 egg into each cup. Tope with paprika, parsley, leftover ham, parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in middle of oven until whites are cooked but yolks are still runny, about 10-12 minutes.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper and remove cups carefully.
- Serve with sautéed greens, hot buttered toast or wilted spinach.