Popcorn with Parmesan and pink pepper
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
Here’s the prefect Netflix snack, meet your new best friend.
3/4 cup popcorn
1 tablespoon Brookfarm Premium Grade Macadamia Oil
1 teaspoon pink peppercorns, crushed
1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium sized saucepan add oil and heat until very hot over a moderate-high heat.
*Do not burn oil.
- Add 3 kernels of popcorn. Cover with lid and listen for the pop.
- Remove from heat when popped, then add remaining popcorn.
- Return to heat, cover with lid and pop.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Season with pink peppercorns and salt.
- Grate fresh parmesan over the top and serve immediately.
Pic by Nelly le Comte
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Snacktime
How to cook popcorn with parmesan and pink pepper
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.