BBQd King Prawns with Consorcio Jamon Serrano
The Consorcio Jamon Serrano Ham reproduces the traditional method that has been used throughout the centuries by the Serrano Ham experts. It is available in Australia behind the deli counter at major supermarkets.
Barbecued King Prawns with Consorcio Jamon Serrano
Serves: 4 as a starter
Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
12 green king prawns, shelled, tails on, deveined
12 fine slices Consorcio Jamon Serrano
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 lemons, halved
Rocket leaves for garnish
- Shell and clean prawns, wipe over with a paper towel.
- Thread each prawn with a bamboo skewer.
- Roll Consorcio Serrano around each prawn.
- Brush with a little olive oil.
- Transfer to a hot grill or preheated BBQ.
- Cook around 8 minutes, turning as required.