Pine Nut Parmesan
Crumble over a raw pasta dish or salad to satisfy any parmesan craving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 hours
- Total Time: 24 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: Makes 2 cups 1x
¾ cup water
1½ cups raw pine nuts
¾ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon probiotic powder (2 capsules)
- Place the water, pine nuts, and salt in a Vita-Mix or blender and process until smooth.
- Add the probiotic powder and blend briefly to mix.Spread the pine nut mixture thinly onto Teflex-lined dehydrator trays.
- Set the dehydrator to 105 degrees F and dehydrate until completely dry, about 24 hours.
- Crush the Pine Nut Parmesan by hand and store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
- It will keep for up to 2 weeks.