Crumble over a raw pasta dish or salad to satisfy any parmesan craving.
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups raw pine nuts
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon probiotic powder (2 capsules)
- Place the water, pine nuts, and salt in a Vita-Mix or blender and process until smooth.
- Add the probiotic powder and blend briefly to mix.Spread the pine nut mixture thinly onto Teflex-lined dehydrator trays.
- Set the dehydrator to 105 degrees F and dehydrate until completely dry, about 24 hours.
- Crush the Pine Nut Parmesan by hand and store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
- It will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 hours