Sam Gowing’s Practitioner Self Publishing Program online
What’s in it for you?
- 8 x 45 minute individual Skype sessions with industry expert Sam Gowing.
- Ongoing content critique that focuses on strategically systemising your business, creating your unique offer.
- Frequent email communication to improve your marketing skills.
- Understand the current global wellness market and where to position your brand.
- Focus on strategically systemising your food or wellness business.
- Assisted Self Publishing consultations: 8 x 45 minute Skype to discuss:
- Content critique and full guidance
- Client access to our “little black book” of contractors
- Imprint; proof reading of your print ready file/s
- ISBN Assignment
- Colour front and back covers – assistance with your design ideation
- Social Media Set Up Guide
- Media and Press Releases
- US copyright registration
- Catalogue in Publication (National Libraries) if required.
- Coordinate and liaise with printer
- Unique media and press releases including Book & Author profiles.
- National media and press release distribution (Australia only) targeting specific media
channels – via Medianet (AAP).
- Book sales and ecommerce for website advice
- Design, development and integration of Social Media platforms including Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
Payment options: HURRY!
2018 SALE! PAY IN FULL BEFORE 31/12/18 AUD $2997
VISA/MCARD/PAYPAL *MERCHANT FEES APPLY
PAY IN FULL AFTER 31/12/18 AUD $3997
VISA/MCARD/PAYPAL *MERCHANT FEES APPLY
PAY IN 4 INSTALLMENTS 4 X $1100
DIRECT DEBIT FEES APPLY
As a woman working in the health industry, you’ll know all about challenges – the business world is full of them, and it can be tough to get that all-important advantage, or ‘edge’. The good news is that, with Sam Gowing’s one-to-one business mentoring, you can take advantage of Sam’s expertise, and in particular her unique vision and values assessment, and learn to apply that to your own challenges and ambitions.
Sam’s mentoring is all conducted via Skype, so it doesn’t matter where you are, and it’s easy to fit the program around your business commitments.
So what can Sam’s mentoring program do for YOU?
For a start, Sam can help you to define what you want. Working together, you and Sam will clarify exactly what you wish to achieve, and link those goals to your own values, purpose and life vision. This can transform your approach to business, giving you a clear purpose that you are happy to commit to, and a path to achievement.
Sam will also help you to examine your current situation, taking into account your successes and failures. You will identify patterns of behaviour, and learn to adapt these to suit your needs, all with Sam’s expert guidance. She will help you to spot and break down any barriers to success, and establish the resources and support systems that can really help you. This will put you in a great position to work out, in detail, the steps you need to take to get what you want — and Sam will help you with this, too.
Sam’s business mentoring helps you to identify and effectively use the skills and advantages you already have. She can show you how to blend these with powerful approaches to systemization, organization and execution, in ways that can seriously improve your results and give you that all-important business ‘edge’.
What is more, having a really efficiently-run business can free up time for you to do more of the other things you love, whether that’s spending time with the family, travel, or pursuing other hobbies. It might even give you more time to relax!
To sum up, the benefits and outcomes of Sam Gowing’s one-to-one mentoring include:
- A highly personalized approach that will tackle your own, specific, needs and aspirations.
- A valuable investment in your, and your family’s, life and future — studies show that one-to-one mentoring can produce a 10:1 return on investment.
- New ways of tapping into your creativity and potential, and better learning skills.
- The chance to greatly improve your business skills, including crucial skills such as verbal and non-verbal communication, effective listening, presentation, planning, organization and delegation.
- Concentration, confidence and decision-making can all improve; you can learn to get rid of fears and anxieties, reduce work stressors and relax.
- You’ll be able to turn to respected hospitality and wellness industry expert, Sam Gowing, as a sounding-board for your ideas, strategies and plans, and for unbiased advice on business decisions.
- Sam’s mentoring can help you to seriously improve productivity.
- You’ll get powerful feedback from an industry leader, that you can put to practical use in your business.
- In short, one-to-one mentoring with Sam Gowing can help you to become a better, more skilled and effective entrepreneur — and to streamline your business ambitions with your personal and family life.
Does this resonate with you? If so, Sam would love to work with you! The program comprises 8 fortnightly, 45-minute long Skype sessions with Sam. All calls are individual, so you can work one-to-one with Sam and focus entirely on your own business publishing needs.
Here are the details:
To book, please apply today via email or call 0411 852 387.
Please note: due to the one-to-one nature of the course and intensity of support provided, so you should book early to avoid disappointment.
Whether you’re a startup business, health practitioner, chef, author or cyber warrior, my wellness business mentoring programs help food and wellness professionals become entrepreneurs and better business people. Here’s what they’re saying…
“Sam was amazing through my whole self publishing journey. She kept me on track and motivated the whole time with weekly meetings and daily communication and I wouldn’t have been able to do it without her. Her knowledge about Self Publishing Your Own Book & health and wellness was extremely helpful and inspirational and I can’t thank you enough Sammy for all of your help and guidance to bring my first book to life.” Terri-Anne Leske – Carrotsticks & Cravings
“Samantha Gowing is a culinary pioneer for the spa and wellness industry. She offers the complete wellness solution for luxury hotels and spa’s, bringing together her global experience as a chef, a keen business acumen and her training in natural medicine. Her energy and passion is evident whether she is on stage, mentoring one to one or designing a creative gastronomic menu. Sam is definitely Australia’s leading spa chef and nutrition mentor!” Sonja Sorich – Spa Wellness Consulting
“Starting up a new business can make your world spin off its axis – so much to think about! I find myself trying to do everything and subsequently run out of steam. Fortunately for me, Sam’s healthy business mentoring classes come along and brought some sanity in my business life. She is there on the other side of the receiver answering my questions with workable wellness business solutions. invaluable input when you need it most.” Cinzia Cozzolino – Nutrition Darling, The Smoothie Bombs
“Sam Gowing is a wonderful blend of straight talking Aussie (must be her pub background!), well-travelled chef and wellness loving yogi. Just my kind of lady! Just what I need in a Byron Bay business mentor. Sometimes in life, the simplest piece of advice can be the most powerful. When I first met with Sam Gowing to discuss opening a healthy cafe in Bundaberg she encouraged me to have an unbeatable banana bread on the menu. Not being a lover of banana myself I had never invested any effort into a nice, healthy banana bread. I was sceptical, but fortunately Sam’s experience and know-how as a nutrition mentor was spot-on. We now have a healthy banana bread that sells out every day and everyone from health-conscious gym goers to tradies grabbing a quick bite think it’s marvellous!!” Judy Plath – Nourish Bundaberg
“Starting this course with Sam has taken my business to a whole new level. When I started I was Managing a successful gym, going to uni plus running my Pilates business on the side. I was burning out! Samantha supported me to follow my passion which is my business, Shoes Off Pilates! As I reflect over the last 6 months since starting with Sam I have achieved so much plus happier and more relaxed. Achievements whilst doing the course; Branding including Designing my logo and sign writing my car, online booking & payment system has been implemented, getting myself into a new flourishing market in my own suburb, marketing tools to help me design plus get out to my customer base. It’s amazing how much your business can grow with the support off someone like Sam who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the health/ wellness industry! Thanks Sam, forever grateful that you and the mentorship crew have come into my life.” Kim Juster, Shoes Off Pilates
“Anyone on the Northern Rivers (or beyond because she does Skype sessions) looking for a great mentor I can definitely recommend Sam. She is a nutritionist, chef and mentor extraordinaire.” – Kathryn Woods
“Booking a mentoring session with Samantha was a big decision. I’d never invested in my business in this way before. Samantha’s mentoring set me in a new direction I hadn’t considered. To get the most out of the session I was completely honest with myself and Samantha about what was working, where I was stuck and where I wanted to go. In return I got more than I bargained for. Samantha works in an intuitive way and presented me with a bigger picture reason to change my ways, coupled with her business smarts she was able to bring clarity to where I was at and how best to use my skills. Since our session I’ve added marketing to my service offering and its taken off! I’m grateful for Samantha’s fresh perspective and honesty that has helped my business grow.“ Nikki Fisher, The Wholefood Mama
“I had touched base with Sam a few times over the past few years, but a new baby making my tribe an almighty five, and a busy business created some major overwhelm! Her mastermind newsletter came in the nick of time! She helped me strengthen the foundation and core of my business and had many tips and tricks on making life and work easy for oneself and incorporating ‘Grace and Ease’ (her motto). Sammy has been an amazing support and is always encouraging you to acknowledge that your dreams are truly possible. I also met an amazing goddess network, all on different stages of their chosen careers to do with health and healing, and through those magical connections my big dreams, goals and visions have been well within reach.” Sarah Foley, Naturopathic Director White Lotus Cleansing Retreats
“Want to find out what’s possible in your wellness business, beyond your wildest dreams? If you want to create a life you love, live your passion and get paid what you are worth, then Sam can definitely help you. She has lead me to see the immense value in my skills, to take me from working a Job, to creating a wellness business that has the ability to take me places I never knew possible. Her life experience in all aspects of business, wellness and social media, mean she is capable of leading you to success in your business, as she has for me. Thank you Sam, you are a truly inspiring, loving and motivating mentor, who has proven that you can do what you love, be paid what your worth and have it all!” Jasmine Norton, Lorna Jane Active Chef