Who would have ever believed that something so healthy could taste so damn fine?! I guarantee that you will just love these sweet rich treats. But go easy, one a day is more than enough!Print
No bake pecan cacao brownies
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
2 cups pecans
2½ cups Medjool dates, pitted
1 cup raw cacao
1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- Grease a baking tray about 20 cm x 15 cm with melted coconut oil and line with baking paper. Set aside.
- Place pecans in a food processor and blitz until the nuts are finely ground.
- Add the cacao and salt, then pulse to combine.
- Add the dates one at a time until you have a crumble like texture.
- Add almonds and blitz a little more.
- Press the mixture firmly into the lined baking tray. Chill for at least 1 hour until ready to cut. *Needs to be very cold so as to keep the shape of each brownie. Cut into 2cm by 2cm squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Use within seven days.