Consorcio Jamon Serrano with chicken, rocket, lime
Proud to announce that I’m the Australian Ambassador for Consorcio del Jamón Serrano Español. Lightly smoked and air dried, you’ll find this rich yet delicate Spanish ham behind the deli counter at leading supermarkets nationwide. Sliced to your liking and the perfect accompaniment to autumn antipasto or grazing platters. Easy recipe suggestions imminently. Discover more here
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Jamon
4 chicken breasts, skin off
4 large slices Consorcio Serrano
2 limes, halved
2 cups rocket leaves, washed and dried
2 teaspoons olive oil
Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wrap Consorcio Serrano around each chicken breast.
- Bake for around 15 minutes pending on size.
- Allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile toss rocket leaves in olive oil.
- Arrange a mound of rocket on each serving plate.
- Garnish with edible flower petals.
- Slice chicken breast and transfer to serving plates.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime and freshly cracked black pepper.