The Consorcio Jamon Serrano Ham reproduces the traditional method that has been used throughout the centuries by the Serrano Ham experts. It is available in Australia behind the deli counter at major supermarkets.
200 grams Consorcio Jamón Serrano, finely sliced
1 small burrata or fresh mozzarella (you can use shaved Parmesan if you prefer)
1/2 cup peas, cooked
Handful fresh mint leaves, picked over
Cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
- Finely slice the Consorcio Serrano and arrange on a serving platter.
- Cook peas in boiling water for about 3-5 minutes, drain well.
- Break up the burrata and arrange on platter.
- Scatter peas and garnish with small fresh mint leaves.
- Add freshly cracked black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil to serve.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Jamon