Online Nutrition Appointment – initial consult
One hour nutrition consultation – initial appointment $299
Your initial consultation includes:
- preliminary diagnosis
- diet analysis
- food as medicine guidance
- immunity boosting remedies & recipes
- digestive disorder solutions
- successful weight loss strategies
- how to use food to boost your mood
- supplementation prescription *additional cost for products & postage
How it works:
Your initial appointment will go for 60 mins – online.
You will be sent a link to fill out a quick questionnaire prior to your appointment.
After your session, your therapeutic strategy including shopping lists and up to six selected recipes will be sent to you in PDF via email within 48 hours.
- Initial consult 60 mins $299
- Review consult 35-45 mins $149
“The penny has finally dropped that it’s not about the number on the scales, it’s not about limiting calories or eating birdseed, it is about nourishing the body, mind and soul. This is no quick fix, it is long time living well by conscious eating. The support from Sam is fantastic and her recipes are beautiful. I have more energy, am happier and have learned to stop eating to fill holes that have nothing to do with nourishing my body.” – Jo Small, Melbourne
Samantha Gowing put food as medicine on the map in Australia by using her unique blend of nutrition, fine dining and business expertise. Sam has worked for over 20 years with people all over the world on improving their health and wellbeing as Australia’s leading spa chef and an award-winning clinical nutritionist.
- Master Gastronomic Tourism Le Cordon Bleu 2012-2015
- Author The Healing Feeling 2012
- Certified by Chinese medicine master, Paul Pitchford Author of Healing with Whole Foods 2010
- Diploma Health Science, Nutrition Endeavour 1999-2003
- Member Australian Traditional Medicine Society ATMS since 1999