Studio 10 recipes 4th January
Summer beetroot and fig ‘carpaccio’
1 large beetroot, peeled and very finely sliced
2 ripe figs, finely sliced (peeled if preferred)
¼ Spanish onion, peeled finely sliced
¼ pomegranate, seeds only
1 tablespoon pepitas
½ cup assorted fresh sprouts
½ cup mint, lightly torn
½ lemon, zest only
1 lime, juice only
3-4 drops rosewater
150 ml extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
- Carefully slice beetroot using a mandolin.
- Carefully place onto a platter.
- Layer figs with Spanish onion, pomegranate seeds and sprouts.
- Scatter with mint and lemon zest.
- Whisk juice with rosewater, oil, pepper and salt together and drizzle over salad.
Watermelon ‘Pizza’ with Black Betty Bam
1 slice watermelon, skin on, cut into 4-6 quarters pending on size
¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
4 slices prosciutto
¼ cup basil, leaves torn
1 tablespoon Black Betty Bam, crumbled
¼ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
½ lime, juice only
- Place watermelon on a serving plate.
- Arrange feta cheese, prosciuttoand basil on watermelon slices.
- Add Black Betty Bam and scatter with macadamia nuts.
- Add a squeeze of lime and enjoy.
You might also like…
Watermelon macadamia pizza with Brookfarm Brothers Blend Serves 1-2
1 slice watermelon, skin on, cut into 4 quarters
1 green kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
1 tablespoon shredded coconut
½ cup assorted berries
Drizzle maple syrup
¼ cup Brookfarm Brothers Blend
- Place watermelon on a serving plate. Arrange kiwifruit, coconut and assorted berries.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and scatter with Brookfarm Brothers Blend.